Over the years I had attended various training courses for repair and maintenance of medical equipment as listed below:
- Graduated from UKM in the field of Electrical, Electronics and Systems Engineering in year 1988.
- Has twenty eight (28) years working experience and twenty years of those are in the field of Biomedical Engineering in hospital environment.
- Started working in year 1988 as a Quality Engineer and later as an R & D Engineer in the Electronics and Telecommunication prior to joining the healthcare Industry. Started working as a Biomedical Engineer in Hospital Kota Bharu, Kelantan in 1991. Responsible in the maintenance of all the biomedical / medical equipment in the hospital with a team of technicians and technical assistance.
- In 1993, was transferred to Hospital Kuantan responsible for setting up the biomedical workshop and establishing the maintenance processes of the newly opened General Hospital. Was also involved in the testing and commissioning of all the medical equipment.
- In 1994, was transferred to be the Biomedical Head Engineer in Hospital Melaka and responsible for the department in repair and maintenance of all the medical equipment in the hospital.
- In 1997 when the hospital support services of Government hospital were privatized, joined Tongkah Medivest as Biomedical Engineer responsible for the biomedical section in Seremban and Head of department for preventive maintenance and later promoted as a specialist engineer in the field of radiology.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the biomedical engineering computerized maintenance information system and was coordinator of the quality assurance program for the department at the hospital.
- Later left Tongkah Medivest and joined Asia Bio Medical System in year 2000 as Senior Biomedical Engineer responsible for the maintenance of medical equipment of Colombia Asia Medical Centre in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
- X-ray machine
- Haemodylisis machine
- Electrocardiograph machine
- Anesthetic and ventilator machine
- CT Scan and MRI
- Electrical safety and safety analyzer equipment
- Fire and safety squad training
- Infusion and syringe pump
- Ultrasound machine
- Maintenance inventory control and documentation
- Incubator and cardiotocograph machine
- Chemistry analyzer
- In year 2002 joint Seludang Padu Sdn. Bhd. (SELPAD), a specialist Biomedical Engineering Company. Directly involved in the business planning and implementation of services to various healthcare clients in Malaysia.
- Appointed as a senior Biomedical Engineer responsible for coordination and supervision of installation of the medical equipment for the newly 620 bedded Serdang Hospital.
- In July 2004, was assigned to Peremba Construction Sdn. Bhd. who was the building contractor for Kuala Lumpur Healthcare Centre in Kuala Lumpur. As a hospital construction consultant responsible in advising the architect and M & E engineers on all aspects of the construction team to ensure that all structural and M & E services are provided before the medical equipment are installed.
- Later was assigned to Sungai Petani Hospital project and Alor Star Hospital project for coordination and supervision of installation of the medical equipment by the vendor. Also doing the testing and commissioning of all the medical equipment. T & C are carried out by the relevant parties and ensure that the T & C result and data are recorded and verified and approved by relevant parties.
- In 2005 joint Chulia Biomedical Engineering Sdn. Bhd specializing in total facility management services and hospital support services for Putra Specialist Hospital In Melaka and Batu Pahat.
- Later attached with Mediglobal Malaysia Sdn Bhd ( Ranhill Subsidaries ). Started working in Mediglobal in 2006 until now as a Technical Manager. Highly experienced with a strong knowledge base in Project management, medical technology, bio-medical engineering, logistics, support and contract management and immediate access to established and extensive database.
- In 2012 joint KL Heartcare Sdn Bhd as Project Manager for Hospital Kuala Lumpur, which provide technical support to the biomedical engineering team.