||MNE SOLUTIONS (M) Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
(The company involved in providing services to Malaysian Ministry of Health Hospitals)
Designation: Sr. Engineer
Duration: June 2007 – Sept 2011
MNE TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD, India
Designation: Bio Medical Engineer
Duration: Dec 2002 – July 2005
- Implementation, Scheduling and management of processes involved in planned preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance including routine corrective maintenance, breakdown and emergency maintenance
- Repairing of defective PCBs in the region to reduce the breakdown time
- Acceptance, safety and performance tests
- Monitoring all the X – Ray facilities in the region are according to the MOH and LPTA standards to achieve the patient and user radiation safety
- Provide mechanism to avoid failure or breakdown during diagnosis or therapy
- Training the technical staffs / user training in the region.
Allans Medical Systems, Mumbai, India
Designation : Sr. Engineer – Customer Support Engineer
Duration : Dec 2002 – July 2005
Job Profile :
- To install and maintain all the medical equipments like Cardiac Cath –Lab, CT Scanner, General X – Ray systems, Mammography systems, ECHO Ultrasound scanners, Operation theatre equipments, Intensive care monitoring equipment etc.,
- Lead the team of MIS Professionals to set up Hospital Management system and Material Management system.
- Involved, managed, and setting up of engineering operations as per guidelines to meet the Malaysian Regulatory standards
MARS Medical Systems, Chennai, India
Designation : Sr. Engineer – Customer Support
Duration : Nov 2001 – Dec 2002
Job Profile :
- Production in charge for portable X – Ray machine
- Testing and trouble shooting
- Product quality improving based on frequent failure history
- Installation and maintenance of new X – Ray machines
AVANTTEC Medical Systems, Chennai, India
Designation : Engineer – Customer Support
Duration : Oct 98 – Nov 2001
Job Profile :
- WIPRO – GE, SIEMENS, PICKS, ALLENGERS – Installing, servicing, and carry out maintenance service of C- ARM and X – RAY.
- Assisting the customer in preparing the site for installation of X – Ray machine and CT scanners
- To ensure timely preventive maintenance of equipment
- To ensure and enhance customer satisfaction by regular interaction and obtaining their feedback.
- Having good knowledge in TOSHIBA CT Scanner.
- WIPRO – GE Medical Systems – Installing , Servicing and carrying out maintenance servicing of C – ARM and X – RAY machines
- To achieve targets of spares and manual maintenance and contracts
- Co – co-ordination with principle M/s WIPRO – GE Medical Systems on delivery of equipments, spare supply, and other technical issues
- Having good knowledge in WINDOWS Operating systems.