||MBBS , MRCP (UK), AM (Mal), FNHAM
Double Sponsorship Scheme by Royal College of Physician, Edinburgh
- Schooling – High School Klang
- Undergraduate Medicine – India
- Basic training in Universiti Malaya.
- Housemanship & Medical Officer in Universiti Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Director,District Health Service, Sepang.
- Masters Medical Sciences, General Hospital Ipoh.
- MMed Internal Medicine, Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kubang Kerian.
- Senior Registrar in Cardiology, Dewsbury West Yorkshire
- Specialist Registrar in West Midlands, Birmingham
- Consultant Cardiologist – Birmingham Heartland Hospital, West Midlands, United Kingdom.
- Returned to Malaysia : Programme to Encourage Highly skilled Malaysians to Return.
- Professor (Adjunct) in Cardiology and Medicine –Quest International University Perak, Malaysia – 2011
- Awarded Panglima Jasa Negara which carries the title “Datuk”by the King of Malaysia – 2012
- Fellowship of National Heart Association 2013